Monday, August 6, 2012

Life Lessons of the Week

  • I love my house and am glad to be home
  • Going on a vacation in the middle of half marathon training is probably going to be be paid for at the race!
  • I am a much nicer person when I run regularly (My husband agrees)
  • I love sleeping in (Those days are over)
  • I absolutely got a kick out of shocking the crap out of someone and seeing their jaw on the floor (I love bugging meanies)
  • The more I'm grateful the more I have to be grateful for
  • My kids are amazing and bring me so much joy
  • There are some people in life that will never be happy because they chose to look for the flaws in EVERYTHING when they themselves are far from perfect
  • Worrying does absolutely NOTHING to change a situation
  • It is not nice to criticize and whine when someone is doing you a favor, makes them not want to do favors for you
  • I remembered why I fell in love with my husband
  • I'd rather be happy than be right.
  • I will miss having a campfire and s'more every night
  • There are so many people on the road that do not deserve a drivers license
  • I love my new Canon Rebel camera the thing takes ridiculous pictures
  • I loved going to the gym today and really leaving everything on the gym floor and giving it my all
  • Reality TV has killed some brain cells 
  • I love air conditioning


Rebecca

No comments:

Post a Comment